Upcoming Metea Valley Athletic Booster Club Events
* - August 18 4:30-8:30pm - Metea Valley High School Mustang Mania
* - 2017 Booster Membership Form - Senior Parents - For students to qualify for the Athletic Booster Unified Scholarship, families must be Athletic Booster members by December 31, 2017.
* - The Volunteer Page has sign up links for volunteering opportunities throughout the year.
* - Information about Season Athletic Passes
How to Volunteer and Support the Metea Valley Athletic Booster Club
- Become a Booster Member
Become a member of the best athletic booster clubs in the area. Your booster membership includes the athletic horse head logo car window decal.
Metea Boosters work with volunteers to make sure all their programs continue to run. Come help us and make some new friends
- Mustang Apparel
Looking for some Metea Valley apparel. Sweatshirts, T-shirts, Sweatpants, Jackets, Hats, we have it all. The MVHS apparel store is open every couple of weeks on a Wednesday during the lunch period.
- Letterman Jackets
The MVHS letterman jacket is warm, stylish, and a great way to show off your extra curricular activities.
- Athletic Yard Signs
Purchase a yard sign for your student athlete. Three different styles to choose from.
Purpose of the Metea Valley Booster Club
The purpose of the Booster Club is to support, encourage and aid all Illinois High School Association (IHSA) sport teams and athletic clubs at the Metea Valley High School, with the purpose of enriching the high school experience of all participants, spectators, and supporters of the School’s athletic programs. The Booster Club shall engage as many parents and other community members as possible in pursuit of its purpose, without regard to age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, or prior school affiliation.
Past Booster Events
- November 4-11, 2014 - The Healing Field at Metea Valley
The Healing Field was sponsored by the Metea Athletic Boosters, Metea PTSA, and
- September 19, 2013 - Marty the Mustang spotted in downtown Naperville
Marty the Mustang is part of the mural Naperville Loves a Parade by Dodie Mondero, Adela Vystejnova, and Marianne Lisson Kuhn. The mural is located in the the alleyway between the GAP and Talbot's on the west side of Main Street in downtown Naperville.
- Sept 6, 2013 - Jim Cornelison sings National Anthem
At the 2013 Metea Valley football home opener vs Glenbrook South, Jim Cornelison, who also sings at Chicago Blackhawks games, performs his rendition of the National Anthem.